1) Who is responsible for data processing?
paigh GbR is responsible for the processing of your personal data in connection with the dispatch of the paigh newsletter. The contact details are in our Imprint .
2) Who can you contact if you have any questions about data processing?
Questions about the processing of your data can be directed to us at any time. The contact details are in our Imprint .
3) Which of your data do we process?
We process your personal data when you order the paigh newsletter. Specifically, this can be the following data:
- Data that you provide to us when you order the paigh newsletter (email address, title where applicable, first name, last name)
- Data that we need to prove your consent to the receipt of the paigh newsletter and the processing of your data (IP address and time stamp of the newsletter order and the click on the link in the confirmation e-mail, declarations of consent given li >
- Data that we receive when reading the paigh newsletter (opening the newsletter, clicking on the links contained in the newsletter, data on the end device used, data on the location based on the IP address, accessibility of the email address, Carrying out a purchase in our online shop or an action on the website after clicking on an offer)
- Data that we receive when participating in a competition we organize (information about the competition, answers)
- Data that we receive when registering a user account on our website (title, first name, last name, email address, postcode, business customer, private customer, customer number, date of registration, date of last login)
- Data about your purchases made at paigh (goods, payment amount, currency, location and time and number of the transaction as well as discount amount)
- Data that we receive when redeeming vouchers or coupons (redeemed vouchers and coupons from paigh, date and shopping cart amount of the redemption)
- Data that arise when using our website (pages accessed, services used)
- Data we receive when using surveys (survey results)
- Data that we generate based on the evaluation of the aforementioned data (customer segments, assumed product preferences)
We only process the mentioned data insofar as we actually receive them, for example when placing an order in the paigh online shop or participating in one of our competitions.
4) For what purposes do we process your data and on what legal basis does this take place?
We use your email address to send you the paigh newsletter on products, services, promotions and satisfaction and opinion surveys. The legal basis for the data processing described is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (consent).
Personalization of newsletter content
We want to send you advertising that is based on your individual interests. To do this, we analyze your data and try to select products, services and promotions that are right for you when designing the newsletter. The above data help us to identify typical patterns of buying behavior, to define clearly defined target groups and to tailor the advertising address to the respective target group. Calculated purchase probabilities help us to better identify your needs. In addition, your data enables us to match the frequency of dispatch of the paigh newsletter to your usage habits and to address you personally with your name. The legal basis for the data processing described is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (consent).
Advertising success control
We evaluate the results of our marketing activities in order to measure the efficiency and relevance of our campaigns. We determine the success of our advertising measures in order to continuously improve our marketing activities in your interest and to plan new measures. The legal basis for the data processing described is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f General Data Protection Regulation (balancing interests, based on our interest in measuring the success of advertising measures).
5) Is there automated processing for profiling?
We process your data automatically with the aim of evaluating certain personal aspects (profiling). We use mathematical-statistical methods to analyze your data in order to tailor advertising to your individual interests.
6) Who has access to your data and for what reason?
Within paigh, only people who have access to your data will be able to access your data. Outside of paigh, service providers who support us in fulfilling our tasks can have access to your data. These are, for example, service providers that we have commissioned to operate our servers, send newsletters or analyze data. Service providers we use must meet special confidentiality requirements. You will only have access to your data to the extent and for the period of time required to complete the tasks.
7) Is data processed outside the European Union?
Countries outside the European Union handle the protection of personal data differently than countries within the European Union. For the processing of your data, we also use service providers who are located in third countries outside the European Union. There is currently no decision by the EU Commission that these third countries generally offer an adequate level of protection. We have therefore taken special measures to ensure that your data is processed in the third countries as securely as within the European Union. We conclude the data protection contract (standard data protection clauses) provided by the Commission of the European Union for the processing of personal data in third countries with service providers in third countries. This provides suitable guarantees for the protection of your data with service providers in the third country. You can request a copy of this data protection contract using the contact details provided above.
8) How long is the data stored?
We save your data as long as you have ordered the paigh newsletter. After unsubscribing from the paigh newsletter, your data will generally be deleted within 60 days. If you also have a customer account on the paigh site or create or request it within 60 days after unsubscribing from the paigh newsletter, we will save your data as long as a customer account exists.
9) What rights do you have?
You can request information about your personal data processed by us.
If your information is no longer correct, you can request the correction of your data. If your data is incomplete, you can request completion.
You have the right to request the deletion of your data. Please note that a right to erasure depends on the existence of a legitimate reason. In addition, there may be no regulations that oblige us to store your data.
Restriction of processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your data be restricted. Please note that a right to restriction of processing depends on the existence of a legitimate reason.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing at any time. This also applies to profiling associated with direct advertising. You can send your objection to us in a form-free manner, ideally to the address in Imprint mentioned contact details, stating the keyword "objection to the processing of my personal data for advertising purposes". Please give us the email address you used.
Right to lodge a complaint
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority if you do not consent to the processing of your data.
You have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in an electronic format.
Revocation of your consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to receive the paigh newsletter and the processing of your data at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent that you submitted to us before the General Data Protection Regulation applied, i.e. before May 25th, 2018. The easiest way to withdraw your consent is to click on the unsubscribe link included in every email. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of your data carried out before the withdrawal.