Harem Pants Blue Dream Dance
- Please note that the pattern of the Traumtanz pants varies randomly. The position of the mandala is different for each pant.
- 100% viscose (from natural raw materials)
- PETA-Approved Vegan
- Handmade in Thailand
- Fair wages: paigh is a member of WFTO
- Elastic waistband at hip and ankle
- Size of the model (in the first picture): 170cm (Here she wears size 32 - 38)
- Please note our care instructions
Harem pants for dreaming and dancing
When the sun disappears on the horizon and night falls like a veil over the city, the time of rest and relaxation begins. We process the day and all that we have experienced and prepare for the day ahead. Our dreams help us process and let our imagination run wild to process our thoughts . So is this harem pants, which should let you dance through the night and through the day, express your feelings and let your thoughts flow.
Please note that the pattern flow is not always the same and may differ from what is shown in the pictures. Since we want to produce as little waste as possible, the patterns are cut and processed seamlessly from the fabric roll. This results in different pattern runs and every pair of trousers is a little different and therefore your own unique piece.
And another tip: Since the pants are sewn symmetrically in the front and back, you can wear them the other way around, i.e. back to front. Only the sewn-in slip is then in the front, but if that doesn't bother you, or you remove the slip, you can wear the pants in two ways, depending on which side of the pattern you like better :)
Our harem pants are all lovingly handmade - fair wages and good working conditions are standard for usHere you can find out more about us and our manufactory. We are happy if you stop by, because what is important to us, we like to share.
By the way, the wide and elastic waistband at the hip also ensures a pleasant and flexible wearing comfort. That's why our trousers are also particularly suitable for women during pregnancy.
Please note: The colours of the light viscose fabric can change their intensity depending on the incidence of light. In sunlight, for example, the colors shine differently than at home on the sofa. Please also take this into consideration when viewing our product images.
"We want to bring more love into our environment with our products. We help where we can. That's what we stand for and every person who supports us."
Find your size
Award in trousers
A Collar unstretched (circumference)
B collar fully stretched (circumference)
C Total length
D Step length
E - Leg circumference top/bottom, approx.
(data in cm)
- Very loose fit
- If you are unsure about the size, we usually recommend the larger number, the pants then sits loosely on the leg, but the waistband still fits
- Wide leg with lots of freedom of movement
- Very elastic, wide waistband (approx. 14 cm)
- Elastic waistband at ankle
- Attached side pocket (approx. 14 cm * 14 cm)
- Free shipping in Germany from 50 €
(approx. 1-3 working days)
- Free shipping rest of EU from 75 €
(approx. 3-7 working days)
- Free shipping Switzerland & United Kingdom (UK) from 100 €
(approx. 3-7 working days)
Further information on returns you get here
We ship our products climate-neutral and use 100% recyclable, space-saving packaging material.
Please note that the textiles lose some colour with the first wash can. Wash your new parts alone or with colour-insensitive items. You can also use a colour catcher cloth for the first few washes if you are unsure.
Please also note:
- Wash before first use!
- Machine wash: delicates program or similar at max. 30° C
- Do not bleach
- Spin only at low speed
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing: Only with low temperature
- Do not dry clean
By the way: paigh fashion pieces made of viscose dry super fast, which can be especially useful when traveling!